Health benefits of Apples
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. This is precisely a very old saying that goes by making apples the healthiest food item of all times. Apples are praised as the miracle food and a must include the item in your diet. Have you ever wondered what are the health benefits added to the fruit? Here we bring to you some of the health factors, which you must know.
- A good source of fiber and vitamin C, apple also contains polyphenols.
- The high content fiber present in apples help you lose weight.
- The daily dosage of apple reduces the risk of heart problems and lowers cholesterol.
- Studies have shown that apple lowers the risk of death from cancer.
- Apples contain anti-oxidants and help against asthma.
- Eating apples promote bone health and preserve bone mass as you age.
- Apple also benefits the neurological health and reduces the risk of neurodegenerative disorders.
- Apples can also protect your stomach from causing injury due to the painkillers.
Eat an apple daily and save yourself from multiple disorders.